Chef's Select Sweepstakes
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc.
“Chef’s Select” Sweepstakes
1. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The “Chef’s Select” Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) begins at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time on July 30, 2014 and ends on August 24, 2014 at midnight PST (the “Promotion Period”). Participation in this promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. How to Enter. There are 2 methods of entry. CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. (“Sponsor”) Passport cardholders automatically receive one entry per Passport card swipe per restaurant visit per day.
Alternative entry: Manual entry is also permitted. Manual entrants can enter the Promotion by picking up an entry form at any of Sponsor’s restaurant locations. Entrant then gives the completed entry form to any of Sponsor’s restaurant service, hosts/hostess or managerial employees or the entry form can be mailed in a stamped envelope to Sponsor to the attention of the Marketing Department at the Sponsor’s address given below. Manual entries at a Sponsor’s restaurant will be compiled and forwarded on a weekly basis to Sponsor’s Marketing Department during the Promotion Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor. Limit one entry per entrant per restaurant visit per day.
3. Sponsor Restaurant Locations. Participating restaurants include corporately owned Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants. All airport and franchise locations are excluded from Promotion. For a detailed listing of all Sponsor’s restaurants, hours of operation and directions visit Sponsor’s website at www.gordonbierschrestaurants.com.
4. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”).
|# of Prizes||Prize Descriptions||Approximate
Value of Prizes
|2||2 Grand Prizes, one for the Passport Member Winner and one for the Manual Entry Winner of 12 entrées awarded once a month in 2013.||$168.00|
The total ARV of all prizes = $6,216.00. Prizes will be provided via prize certificates.
(b)Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No prize substitution, transfer or cash equivalent is permitted except in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Promotion at any time. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes include food only where permitted by applicable law, rules and regulations. All prizes must be used within two (2) weeks of issuance or else prize will expire and be forfeited.
(c) Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees, local, state and federal taxes, including without limitation, any income taxes.
5. Drawing. (a) The winners will be determined by a random computerized or manual drawings from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor by the date of each weekly drawing. Sponsor’s decisions as to the selection of potential winners are final and binding. There will be two weekly drawings which will take place as follows:
|Week 1. First drawing will occur on or after August 3, 2014; drawing will include all entrants enrolled by midnight EST on August 24, 2014||90 – Free Appetizer
140 – Free Entrée
210 – Free Dessert
|Week 2. Second drawing will occur on or after August 10, 2014; drawing will include all entrants enrolled by midnight EST on August 24, 2014||90 – Free Appetizer
140 – Free Entrée
210 – Free Dessert
|Week 3. Third drawing will occur on or after August 17, 2014; drawing will include all entrants enrolled by midnight EST on August 24, 2014||150 – Free Appetizer
100 – Free Entrée
150 – Free Dessert
|Week 4. Fourth drawing will occur on or after August 24, 2014; drawing will include all entrants enrolled by midnight EST on August 24, 2014||150 – Free Appetizer
100 – Free Entrée
150 – Free Dessert
2 – Free Entrée For a Year Grand Prizes
(b) The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by e-mail, telephone, U.S. mail or overnight delivery service, at the discretion of Sponsor. Entrant does not have to be present to win. If potential winner of a prize cannot be contacted and acknowledge receipt of prize notification within 14 days after the first attempt at notification, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received by the applicable date.
6. Redemption for Passport Winners. Award values will be loaded on to Passport Member’s individual card. Excepting the Grand Prize of “Free Entrees for a Year”, card holder may redeem his/her award at any time during the next 12 months. Each award is valid for 2 calendar weeks from date of winning. For example, an award won on July 15, 2014 is valid through July 14, 2015. The Grand Prize award of “Free Entrees for a Year” consists of 1 free entrée value loaded on to member’s card each month September 2014 – September 2015. Each such entrée award is valid for 2 calendar weeks from date of winning. Redemption for Mail-In Winners. An Award Certificate will be mailed to winners via the USPO to the street address provided. Each Award Certificate, excepting the Grand Prize of “Free Entrees for a Year”, is valid for 2 calendar weeks from date of winning and may be redeemed at any time during that period by present certificate to your server. The Grand Prize award of “Free Entrees for a Year” consists of 1 free entrée award certificate mailed to winner each month with each certificate valid for one year from date of issuance.
7. Eligibility. Promotion is open to natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household are not eligible to participate in the promotion. Illegible, mechanically reproduced, photocopied or other unauthorized or automatic entries will be ineligible and void. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any inability of an entrant to successfully complete entry by Passport card swipe or by manual entry. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any late, lost, postage-due or misdirected entries or prize notifications, or for any potential winners otherwise unsuccessful efforts to claim any prize.
(b) Potential winners may be required to sign and return releases of liability, affidavit of eligibility, and, where lawful, publicity consent agreement, all within 14 days of prize notification, to receive a prize. By accepting and/or using a prize, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. General Terms and Conditions.
(a) By entering, each participant agrees to bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor with regard to the Promotion and the awarding of prizes, which decisions shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of a winner to accept or to use a prize for any reason. Sponsor, its employees, agents, representatives , parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, ineligible, unintelligible or unsuccessful entries, notices, release forms, affidavits or other correspondence; any prize components furnished by an outside vendor or supplier such as a product manufacturer or an airline or hotel (whose terms, restrictions and conditions of use shall be applicable to any such prizes); any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising or in connection with or as a result of the acceptance, possession, travel in connection with, or use of a prize, or for participation in the Promotion; or any printing or typographical errors in the Official Rules or in any materials including websites associated with the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make changes to these Official Rules during the Promotion Period (consult Sponsor’s website for same) or suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time if the Sponsor, in its discretion, determinates that the Promotion is corrupted or subject to improper entry or fraud in any way (and any such entries shall be void). In the event of such termination, in the discretion of Sponsor, the Promotion may be fully terminated or the Sponsor may continue to conduct random drawings which will be held among all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
(b) By participating in the Promotion, each entrant specifically agrees to release and hold Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives , parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and legal advisors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, consumption, travel in connection with or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, warranty claims and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
(c) Void where prohibited by law.
9. Disputes/Choice of Law. Each entrant agrees that:
(1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Chattanooga, Tennessee;
(2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost wages or profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and
(4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have any or such damages multiplied or increased. Tennessee law, without reference to Tennessee’s choice of law rules, governs this Promotion and all aspects related thereto. If any of the provisions of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in force, unless, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, such invalidity or unenforceability defeats or undermines the purpose of the Promotion, in which case Sponsor may exercise the right to terminate the Promotion.
10. Names of Winners and Official Rules. The winners’ names will be available upon request (at the conclusion of the Promotion through October 31, 204). To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit a Sponsor’s restaurant location or Sponsor’s website. To obtain a written copy of the names of winners, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. at the address below.
11. Privacy: By entering the Promotion you agree to the use of your personal information for Sponsor’s own marketing purposes but your personal information will not be sold or provided to parties not affiliated with Sponsor.
12. Sponsor: CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc., 201 West Main Street, Suite 301, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37408.
NUTRIONAL & ALLERGEN INFORMATION
Nutritional Information: The nutritional information contained in our restaurants or on our website (www.gordonbiersch.com ) was prepared by Nutritional Information Services (NIS ). The information listed on our menus and websites is meant to provide a general estimate of the nutritional values associated with our menu items. The estimated nutritional values for a menu item may vary from the testing results due to variations in: serving sizes; preparation techniques; ingredient recipes supplied by our vendors; both seasonal and regional differences in products supplied to us; supplier substitutions; and, supplier testing methods. Nutritional values for some menu items, such as those that are limited time only or are regional in nature, are not available at this time.
Allergen Information: We understand the challenges facing the community of people who struggle with food allergies or have to manage food and beverage sensitivities in their lives. We know how difficult it is to eat safely, especially when eating out. Your options are severely limited because of the absence of available information. It is important that you are aware that milk, eggs, tree nuts, seafood, soy, wheat, sesame products, crustacean shellfish, fish, sulfites and other allergens are present in our restaurants. We ask that when placing your order you alert your server and the manager on duty to your food or beverage allergy or sensitivity. The more information relating to your specific needs you can provide, the better we can attempt to protect you. We will then try our best to avoid any accidental cross-contact, but we do not have separate equipment dedicated for the preparation of allergen based food requests . All food in our establishment may come into contact with surfaces, fryers, grills, utensils or other equipment that have previously contacted an allergen . Finally, it is a good idea to remind your server about your request when your food arrives at the table in order to confirm that you are receiving the correct dish.
Supplier Disclosures: The nutritional and allergen information provided here and on our websites is based entirely on the information provided by our ingredient manufacturers and suppliers. We have limited this discloser to the "Big 8" (wheat, soy, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish) as those are the only ones manufacturers are required to disclose. Suppliers may change the ingredients in their products or the way they prepare their products without informing us. From time to time we or our suppliers may substitute products due to inventory shortages and we can’t be sure that the substitute products will be free of the allergen you wish to avoid. If there are changes we are made aware of we will update our website, so please check our website frequently.
Supplier Facilities: The labeling practices and terminology relating to manufacturer's handling of other potential allergens in their facilities varies greatly and can be vague. Because of this, we have not included in our listings allergens that may be present in the supplier's plants or may even come in contact with the same manufacturing equipment. Cross contact may have occurred at these facilities and is beyond our control. For example, our almonds may be packaged at a facility which also processes other tree nuts.
Confer with Your Health Care Provider: The range of tolerance or reactions to the presence of food and beverage allergens varies greatly from person to person. Decisions on the amount of precautions you should take or risks you may expose yourself to, are always best made by you in consultation with your health care provider.
Notice: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food - bourne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. No allergen or nutritional information in restaurant materials or our website should ever be considered a guarantee, but simply our effort to better serve our customers. CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries Group, Inc., including its franchisees and licensees, is not liable for the validity of information provided by our suppliers and distributors of products used in our kitchens.
If you have any additional questions regarding Nutritional Information, please contact our Culinary Team via our Customer Contact form (select Nutritional Information as a Topic for proper routing of your question)
2013 Employee W2 Information
If you do not choose the paperless option, We will be mailing 2013 W2’s to your home address on January 31, 2014. If the address we have for you is incorrect, the W-2 will be returned to the corporate office. You may update your address by visiting the ADP Self Service Portal. https://portal.adp.com
Employee W2 Information - Prior to 2012
You may access prior year W2 information by visiting the Ceridian website. Use the "Click Here" Link below.
You will be instructed on the steps needed to set up your user name and password, which will enable you to print a copy of your W-2 or download it into Turbo-Tax. The User Name and Password are both the same number, which is a 10-digit number/letter combination, unique to you, composed of a combination of (a) your 2 digit birth month (b) the last 4 digits of your social security number (c) your 2 digit birth year (d) the 2 letter state code of the restaurant you LAST worked in.
Example: You worked at Gordon Biersch in Baltimore, Maryland, your birthdate is June 10, 1972 & social security number is 222-00-3333, becomes 06333372MD. After the initial log-on, the system will prompt you for a change of user name and password. Click here to access the site and get your W-2 copy. Once in the website, DO NOT try to create your own account – DO NOT use the "[click here] if you do not have an account"…Instead follow the above instructions for User Name & Password.
Click Here (Ceridian - Prior Years)
GB Mystery Card
Official Rules – CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries Group, Inc. – Gordon Biersch Mystery Card
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries Group, Inc. , 201 West Main Street, Ste. 301, Chattanooga, TN 37408. ELIGIBILITY: The Gordon Biersch Mystery Card Value Promotion ("Promotion") is available from 05/08/13 through 06/18/13 (“Promotion Period”) in Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants in the contiguous United States (excluding U.S. territories) (“Restaurants”). Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
HOW TO OBTAIN A MYSTERY CARD:
Mystery Cards will be distributed in Restaurants from 05/08/13 through 06/18/13 ("Envelope Distribution Period"). All customers who make a food purchase will automatically be given a Mystery Card. To obtain a free Mystery Card without a purchase at a Restaurant, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope during the Envelope Distribution Period to: CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries Group, Inc., Attn: Mystery Card Promotion, 201 West Main Street, Ste. 301, Chattanooga, TN 37408. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by 06/03/13 and received by 06/10/13. One request per outer-mailing envelope per person. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced requests will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or illegible mail in requests or postage. Distribution of Mystery Cards in Restaurants and fulfillment of mail in requests for a Mystery Card will be honored while supplies last.
HOW TO REDEEM MYSTERY CARDS:
MYSTERY CARDS MUST BE OPENED BY YOUR SERVER OR A MANAGER TO BE VALID. Envelopes that have been opened by anyone else will not be accepted. Your Mystery Card discount or free item is redeemable during the redemption period 05/08/13 through 06/18/13, but cannot be redeemed on the same visit as when it was received. Upon your next visit present your Mystery Card to a manager or to your server and they will open the Mystery Card to reveal the discount or free item you can receive. Discount or free item must be redeemed and relinquished on visit where it is revealed. Discounts ranging from free appetizer, free dessert, $10 off meal or $50 off meal will be distributed. Discounts will be calculated based upon food and non-alcoholic beverages only and will not include sales tax, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages. Discounts may not be used to purchase gift cards. Free appetizers and desserts require no other purchase. Limit of one Mystery Card redemption per table. Discount cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional offer.
Approximately 155,135 Gordon Biersch Mystery Value Cards will be distributed. ODDS OF OBTAINING A DISCOUNT: 70 Mystery Value Cards will have be good for receipt of a free meal up to $50 (odds approx. 1:2,216); 7741 Mystery Value Cards will offer $10 Off (odds 1:20); ODDS OF OBTAINING A FREE ITEM: 73662 Mystery Value Cards will be good for receipt of a free appetizer of winner’s choice (odds approx. 1:2); 73662 Mystery Value Cards will be good for receipt of a free dessert of winner’s choice, (odds approx.1:2). Total approximate value of free appetizers, desserts, discounts and meals to be awarded is $1,255,800.
All Mystery Cards are subject to verification. Each Mystery Card may only be redeemed once and must be redeemed by 06/18/13. Mystery Cards submitted in any manner other than as stated in these Official Rules are void and will not be honored or returned. Mystery Cards are void and will be rejected if in the sole discretion of the Sponsor they contain printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors or are otherwise printed/produced in error, were not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, is defective, illegible, altered, photocopied, reproduced, forged, counterfeited, or tampered with in any way. The sole responsibility of Sponsor for any irregular Mystery Cards is replacement with another randomly selected Mystery Card, while supplies last. The sale (via auction or otherwise), trading, transfer, assignment, combining or barter of any Mystery Card is prohibited. Mystery Cards may only be used in a manner consistent with, and as stated in, these Official Rules; any other use (or attempted use) of Mystery Cards constitutes fraud. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of any materials/mail submitted to Sponsor. Sponsor and its affiliated companies and agencies are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this Promotion based upon any such error without liability and at their sole discretion. Mystery Card discounts and free appetizers and desserts have no cash value except for redemption as described herein and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other credit.
By participating, customers agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Promotion, customers agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent, and their respective affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies and, each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for failure to fulfill any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, war, fire, riot, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities or any other event outside of the control of Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify a participant who is acting unfairly, in its sole discretion or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Promotion without notice should any non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control, or otherwise, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, regardless of principles of conflicts of laws that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Maricopa County, Arizona, and each participant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated solely with participation in this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and by participating you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
Mystery Cards available through 06/18/13, or while supplies last. No purchase necessary to participate. To obtain a Mystery Card automatically purchase food during promotion period and receive a Mystery Card upon payment, or to receive a Mystery Card without a purchase send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries Group, Inc., Attn: Mystery Card Promotion, 201 West Main Street, Ste. 301, Chattanooga, TN 37408. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by 06/03/13 and received by 06/10/13. Ask server or manager for official rules or visit www.craftworksrestaurants.com/gbpromo. Mystery Cards must be opened by server only no later than 06/18/13 and must be redeemed for your prize or discounts when opened.